Customer Success Delivery Manager
Bidgely is profoundly changing the way consumers interact with their energy use, and as a result, changing the energy industry itself. By combining the power of SaaS-based analytics with a consumer-friendly web and mobile-based application, Bidgely brings a unique high-tech approach to the energy industry and helps customers save energy.
Bidgely is a Khosla Ventures funded startup headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley. We are one of the fastest growing energy analytics companies in the world and are building a team of highly talented individuals who envision, create and launch next generation energy efficiency technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting projects.
We are currently seeking a top-notch Customer Success Delivery Manager who will be responsible for rolling out Bidgely’s innovative energy management service to our largest and most complex utility customers worldwide. As a key member of the team, you will be utilizing your outstanding project management, technical and client engagement skills to deliver the solution on time and on budget to the customer. You will also ensure a happy customer by tracking and reporting on key metrics post launch to both internal and customer audiences.
- 8 – 15 years of software integration project experience at a technology company
- Track record of success delivering complex, x-functional projects with large enterprise customers
- Experience or deep personal interest in the energy efficiency or related industries
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Detail oriented and comfortable planning and tracking projects via Basecamp, Smartsheets or other modern project management tools
- Analytical and able to gather and present data driven success metrics
- Communication and comprehension of technical issues when working with the customer and our engineering teams
- Comfortable multi-tasking on several simultaneous projects
- Ability to convert project level success into future account level business development opportunities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Open and highly collaborative mentality
What You Can Look Forward To
- Acquiring a deep understanding of the energy market and how Bidgely can play a disruptive role in creating a more energy efficient future.
- Leading x-functional project teams and working jointly with the customer to translate their plans and requirements into detailed project plans.
- Understanding Bidgely products in order to influence product development plans and schedules.
- Collaborating with Bidgely Sales and Business Development team to present our solution in a comprehensive and compelling way to win business.
- Presenting regularly to the customer and Bidgely stakeholders on the status of the project.
Please e-mail your resume to jobs at bidgely.com.