The Company You’ll Join
At Bidgely (which means “electricity” in Hindi), we work to accelerate a clean energy future by enabling energy companies and consumers to make data-driven, energy-related decisions.
We are a global company, with roots in Silicon Valley, California and Bangalore, India. Bidgely carries over seventeen energy patents, and brings a passion for AI to utilities serving over twenty-seven million customers worldwide!
Bidgely is an AI-powered, cloud based SaaS solution provider that enables electric and gas utilities worldwide to personalize customer experiences, optimize grid and customer operations and accelerate their journey towards the clean energy future.
The Energy Industry is being disrupted by a number of new technologies like EVs, Solar, Batteries, Smart Meters, and Smart Home devices. Consumers are becoming self-sufficient with their own energy production and storage threatening a century old utility business model. Additionally, the grid was not designed for the peaks created by EVs and the valleys created by the solar generation which has created new challenges and opportunities for the utilities (and innovative companies) to manage an evolving grid.
The Position and the Team You’ll Work With
Reporting to the VP of our international business, we are currently seeking a top-notch Technical Program Manager who is fluent in both English and Italian and will be operationally responsible for rolling out Bidgely’s innovative energy management solutions to our utility customers in Europe. As a key member of the European team, you will be utilizing your outstanding hands on project management, technical and client engagement skills to deliver the solution on time and on budget.
- Passionate about a clean energy future
- Innovative – You challenge the status quo to drive impact
- Results driven – Be dedicated to delivering stellar outcomes, and accept nothing less. Know your goals, chart your path, and execute with precision and passion.
- Quality Focused: Quality is at the heart of everything you do. You take great pride in your work and are a trusted resource.
What You’ll Bring
- Hands on experience at a fast-paced start-up
- Experience and/or deep personal interest in the energy efficiency or related industries
- Travel to customer sites 10% of the time, COVID restrictions allowing
- Written and verbal fluency in both English and Italian
- 5-7 years of software integration project experience at a technology company
- Track record of success of personally delivering complex, cross-functional projects
- Ability to work with customers post launch to hit their business goals
- Ability to convert project-level success into future account level sales opportunities
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Detail-oriented and comfortable planning and tracking projects via Wrike, Smartsheets, Jira or other modern project management tools
- Communication and comprehension of technical issues when working with the customer and our engineering teams
- Comfortable multitasking on several simultaneous projects
- Strong interpersonal and written and communication skills
- Open and highly collaborative mentality especially with the EU based sales team
What You Can Look Forward To
- Acquiring a deep understanding of the energy market and how Bidgely can play a disruptive role in creating a more energy-efficient future
- Becoming a business owner balancing customer goals, revenue and margin in both implementation and post launch projects.
- Understanding Bidgely products in order to influence product development plans and schedules
- Collaborating with Bidgely Sales and Business Development team to present our solution in a comprehensive and compelling way to win business
- Presenting regularly to the customer and Bidgely stakeholders on the status of the project
Why You’ll Love Working at Bidgely
- Opportunity to grow with a startup
- We are a passionate team united by the goal of a clean energy future
- Ongoing training opportunities to hone your skills
- Ability to make a large impact in a new market space
- Unlimited PTO (Please plan to take at least 3 weeks in a year)
- Wellness resources and applications
- Home Office Stipend
- This is a remote role
- Base salary is 55,000-75,000 EURO