What can Artificial Intelligence do to reinvent the energy industry? This is your opportunity to join a world-class team and help us figure that out. A growth phase global start-up headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Bidgely is transforming the way customers interact with their energy use. By combining the power of machine learning and behavioral insights, Bidgely provides a suite of enterprise solutions that help customers save energy and enable utilities to make intelligent decisions while building enduring customer relationships worldwide. It’s an exciting time in the company’s evolution. We are in the Series C funding stage and growing business rapidly, have acquired some of the biggest names in the industry as customers, and we’re breaking ground on new products and markets.
Bidgely India is the engineering center for global operations, with close to 100 employees, and has been recognized as A Great Place To Work.
Product overview: https://www.bidgely.com/utilityai/
Bidgely is looking for extraordinary and dynamic Software Engineer to be part of its core team in Bangalore. You must have delivered exceptionally high-quality robust products dealing with large data, machine learning models and responsive User Interface. You are a highly analytical engineer who is notorious among the developer community for breaking into any code and could cause enough embarrassment to some of the brightest programmers (in a positive way). Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work.
- Design and deliver scalable web services, APIs and backend data modules. Understand requirements and develop reusable code using design patterns & component architecture and write unit test cases.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit & understand their requirements & challenges and develop potential solutions.
- Stay current with the latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
- 3-6 years of strong experience in developing highly scalable backend and middle tier. BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from premier institutes Strong in problem solving, data structures and algorithm design. Strong experience in system architecture, Web services development, highly scalable distributed applications.
- Good in large data systems such as Hadoop, Map Reduce, NoSQL Cassandra etc.. Fluency in Java, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, REST Services Ability to deliver code quickly from given scenarios in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Attention to details. Strong communication and collaboration skills.